I am an optimist, wife, sister and artist living just outside Denver, CO with my adventurous husband Bill and our super cute pups Maple and Duke. We love the outdoors and get outside as much as we can. When I’m not snowboarding, hiking or playing at the dog park with my fur babies, you will usually find me at home . . . I am a huge homebody. I love my beautiful house, spending time with my family and tending to my garden.
Most days you can find me listening to my favorite songwriter LIGHTS while multitasking work, life, pets, family and everything in-between. The things I am most passionate about in life are my family, sisterly love, loving my husband and making the most out of every situation. I am obsessed with clouds, the smell of rain, Christmas, peacocks, memories and grace.
My passion is to empower women to love themselves. I create fine art portraits using digital photography and digital media that pave the way for me to share inspiration with women everywhere. My artwork is inspired by the beauty and emotion of what it means to be an empowered woman. Each image I make tells a story, ignites a dream, gives hope and shares love. I strive to lead the viewers of my art to start seeing themselves as the amazing, beautiful, deserving women they truly are.
Photo Credit: Blake Romney
Five Things You Might Not Know About Me:
- I come from a long legacy of artists and I couldn’t be more proud to be a part of my family. I learned at an early age to appreciate and embrace the creative process and to encourage self expression within each individual.
- Dogs are my weakness. If I lived on a large enough property and had the means to feed and love each pup the way they deserve, I would adopt every dog I come across that needs a loving home. Until that day comes, I get to shower my two rescue pups, Maple & Duke, every day with more love than they can handle.
- My blood runs deep with Italian roots. I am 100% Italian, with both sides of my family stemming from Italy. I LOVE pasta (all types), I talk with my hands, am very passionate and tend to use my outside voice a little too often.
- Being the Italian I am, I love to cook. Something I love even more though, is feeding people. My family is always in the kitchen and as a child, if I wasn’t in the kitchen helping create something savory, someone was offering me a plate full of deliciousness. I guess it rubbed off, because if you walk into my home, I WILL feed you, or at least attempt to...several times.
- I live to express myself. I have many outlets for this and I feel that my toolbox continues to grow every day. There is the obvious artistic outlet, photography, where I utilize my point of view to capture beautiful life stories. A few of my other constants are living room dance parties with my husband, jamming out on my clarinet and tenor saxophone with my local community band, crying (of course) and the occasional argument with my hubby to spice things up.